Monday, August 10, 2015

Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

I still don't post stuff on here much anymore, using the podcast myself and my friends do as my main outlet to say stuff about pop culture.

But, as but I wanted to share the cover art for episode of my podcast in which I reviewed Episode 3 of the Netflix Original Series Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp.

I have a boyfriend, and these are his shoulders, not yours. You're telling me you don't want to hack yourself off a slice of this long, greasy dick? I told you I'm with Blake. Blake can't blow your life like I can. You don't even know him. I know he's got a pair of duck boots jammed in his butthole.   Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=380&t=19770



































































You can hear 90 second long reviews of every episode of the series, and a longer form group discussion over on the podcast:

No comments:

Post a Comment