Monday, December 13, 2010

Nothern Irish pro hockey time sexily serenades you

 Here is a promotional video the Belfast Giants hockey team did where they lip sync to the Mariah Carey song, "All I Want for Christmas is You", which might possibly just be called "All I Want for Christmas," but I'm not searching for it on google out of fear it might cause me to have to listen to more Mariah Carey .

In fact this ad might be the only circumstance I can think of where I would actually willingly listen to Ms. Carey.

I think stuff like this is always a good way to build up a fan base and get people interested in going to a hockey game who wouldn't normally think about it. So cheers to the clever folks at the Belfast Giants, the sight of a bunch of tough hockey players dancing and carrying on is awesome. Maybe next month they can get the word out about their games by dancing to Lady GaGa.




Via Puck Daddy
 Belfast Giants official page for video on their site

No comments:

Post a Comment