Thursday, April 28, 2011

If you like naked well muscled men, have you thought about buying an Acura automobile?



This ad is really well shot, and I really like the music. It would make a great ad for Men's Warehouse. I don't think it is a very good car ad though, since the impression it leaves you with is, "Damn Calvin Johnson is really good looking." When it should be making you think, "Damn that Acura is really good looking."

Maybe They are trying to subtly suggest that if you buy this car you will have a better shot at getting Calvin Johnson to have sex with you.

Actually, that is probably a decent marketing strategy.

Acura has a second ad with this same format featuring sexy lady Olympic snow boarder Ashleigh Mcivor:



This ad just made me realize I find Ashleigh Mcivor hotter when she is wearing snowboard regalia.


So sexy I don't care that she killed a defenseless Yeti and is wearing his feet as shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment