Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LMFAO Half Time bud light ad

Someday I hope to throw a giant inflatable zebra into a mosh pit.
Though I cannot hope to look anywhere near as cool as Redfoo does while doing it.
As I've mentioned a few times before on this blog* I think LMFAO are awesome, their songs are catchy their videos are funny, their concerts have a giant crowd surfing inflatable zebra and they just seem like fun dudes.


So any ad which features there music is okay in my book, especially when it involves hamsters dancing to it.

Needless to say I was pretty excited they got to do a Bud Light Super Bowl ad:




The ad is pretty inconsequential but was funny. I would have preferred to see them develop it into a series of ads, where LMFAO preforms at the bar and slowly wins over the patrons, like the awesome cowboy bar scene in blue brothers. ("What Kind a music do you guys have play in here normally?" "We have both kinds. ...Country & Western." )

 I'm especially glad the cardboard robot got to be in it. That dude is the best robot since B-9, the robot from "Lost in Space".

footnote(s):

Past three articles which include LMFAO linked on highlighted words, see all 3 articles as their own combined page here.

First photo of Zebra, Redfoo and Skyblue via Billboard
Second photo of Zebra via Indy Star

No comments:

Post a Comment