Monday, January 24, 2011

New Feature: a Podcast

Me and my good friend Shaun decided to start a podcast, so I will be posting it here every week except when we forgot to record it.

Its called Thor's Hour of Thunder, and the podcast's topic will be mostly about geeky movies and T.V., along with general popculture. Topics brought up this week which you can expect to reoccur are: James Bond films, Doctor Who (both the 1960's through 1980's show and the current 21st century version), David Bowie, Christopher Lee, and that midget from Fantasy Island.

Shaun is super funny and knowledgeable, and I think this first one turned out pretty well. Free free to comment here or message me via blogger about things you would like us to discuss in future podcasts.

The host site ran into some issues and deleted my data, so just view listen to it here for now: Thor's Hour of Thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment