Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Superman



It has been a while since I post anything on this blog on 9/11. I don't want to harp on a national tragic on my silly website where I talk about the Budweiser frogs, so I have tended to just not post.

But I have an episode of my podcast which I published without realizing the date, so if I'm gonna put anything on this page on 9/11 it seems like I should acknowledge the date first.

As I've said on here in the past, former City Paper Editor Duane Swierczynski wrote a great piece back in 2007 about his young son trying to understand 9/11 in the context of the World Trade Center appearing in the original superman film.

Read that article here.

I will be get back to being silly in the next post.


(photo of Superman: The movie via here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment