Saturday, May 14, 2011

Even more rabbit hockey players

There are apparent two more of these rabbit hockey players fucking ads from a Swedish condom company.


I don't speak Swedish, but I am willing to bet these ads wouldn't be any less mind itchingly ridiculous if i understood the voice over in them.




RFSU Power - Rabbit Hockey 2 from Koja on Vimeo.




RFSU Power - Rabbit Hockey 3 from Koja on Vimeo.

Other things I have learned from this ad: The Swedish word for condom is "condom" but said with a Swedish accent and probably spelled cøndæöm since my understanding of the Swedish alphabet is that everything has more vowels, and all of those vowels have crazy shit added to them like umlauts or this halo thing: Å. What I'm saying is: I'm jealous of Latin based alphabets that get to have these fun flourishes on the letters. I understand that they indicate pronunciation, but I prefer to think of them as just languages that let their letters play dress up.

still via the same website with an embarrassingly stupid title.

No comments:

Post a Comment