Tuesday, June 21, 2011

old news

I know I am about a year and a half behind on this, but LMFAO, are a pretty fucking awesome band. The 10 minute music video for "Yes" makes me very happy. Watch this right now, if you haven't: (sorry about the commercial in front of it. LMFAO's just trying to feed their robot families*)



The way RedFoo dances in this, and particularly the way he  throws his curling broom after his verse, makes me so damn happy.

I don't think I mentioned this yet: THIS GODDAMNED MUSIC VIDEO IS ABOUT CURLING.

This proves my theory:

CURLING IS AWESOME.

Anyway. If you already watched this music video. Watch it again.



YES.



Footnote(s):
*Yes, just like the frenchman from "EuroTrip" was. I possibly use that quote more often anything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment