Thursday, October 21, 2010

Social Network Trailer Parody

I haven't seen the Social Network, yet despite the rave reviews from every human being ever. Partly because I have no interest in the story, and partly because the trailer was overwrought and melodramatic and just made it look like it was gonna be two hours of hipsters bitching at each other.*

The fact that they trailer was so bleeding from the nose with unearned gravitas makes this parody video by the comedy group "Prussian Sunsets" titled, "The Video Site", all the more funny and awesome: (Thanks to Kerry for showing me this video.)



Footnote(s)
*Actually I from all accounts it was accurate in the hipsters bitching at eachother aspect, my friends who have seen it are just trying to convince me it is somehow interesting to watch this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment