Saturday, July 9, 2011

STOP! Hammer time!

But really. Stop everything you are doing and read this amazing review of Zookeeper: by Lindy West, a critic who makes me damned proud to be an American. Here is a quote from it to convince you of its awesomeness and worthiness of your time:
There was no press screening of Kevin James's new movie, Zookeeper, in time for print. So, instead, I interviewed this fart.

Hello, fart! Nice to meet you!

Brrrrrrrrrrrfffff.


Oh stop! Likewise. Really. No, please. Call me Lindy.
Frp. Frrrp.

Seriously Read the rest of this article, I'm not sure what else I could do to convince you at this point. If you don't like the idea of a critic satirically interviewing a fart, you then that is where you and I part ways.



(via: Filmdrunk, the blog which also refuses to call this movie anything but: Paul Blart: Zookeeper. A title I encourage you to try to make viral.)

No comments:

Post a Comment